Software Test Engineer 2
Req no: 22443
* Responsibilities Develop, implement and automate test cases
* Develop testcases based on functional specifications, RFCs and real-world scenarios
* Perform problem analysis to determine if there is a valid bug
* Submit bug reports and Perform bug fix verification
* Communicate test results to other engineers and cross functional teams
* Provide expert level guidance for Test development, Test procedures
* Contribute on technical review of test cases Review test results and bug descriptions for accuracy
* Perform problem analysis to determine root-cause of the bug
* Ability to work on complex customer raise failure conditions and isolate bug .
* Ability to coordinate with dev teams.
Qualifications and Requirements:
* 3-5 years to relevant work experiences
* Required Experience and Skills 3-5 of network protocol testing experience.
* Basic understanding of L2/L3 layers of OSI Sack.
* Strong understanding of TCP/IP layer
* Indepth knowledge and protocol testing experience of application protocols like FTP,DNS,HTTP,SSL etc
* Hands on experience in creating testbeds for complex customer raise
* Good problem solving ability
* Hands on experience in writing code/scripts (preferably Perl ) and debugging them
*3-5 years to relevant work experience .
Citrix Systems, Inc. is an American multinational software company founded in 1989, that provides server and desktop virtualization, networking, software-as-a-service, and cloud computing technologies, including Xen open source products.Know more about Citrix