Req no: 24464
• Provides leadership and direction in the design and development of Automation Framework for mobile app testing.
• Works with engineering management to plan, analyze, design, develop, and execute training relative to automation tools and methodologies
• Provides leadership and technical direction related to estimating, designing, developing and executing test procedures and cases to verify the functionality, accuracy, and efficiency of complex developed or enhanced software applications across multiple concurrent projects, based on requirements relevant to automated test planning and creation for product and system testing
• Leads conception and writing of test strategy and/or test cases and scripts for major release/core functional areas; analyzes and understands each project's environment, architecture, and interdependencies and leads others to determine and apply appropriate test methodologies and cases relative to applications being tested; inspires and leads team members in the planning, development and execution of functional and system level testing (including reusable and maintainable automated scripts) of products across all platforms to test various features
• Helps others to meet or exceed standards for the quality and timeliness of the work products that they create (e.g., automated tests, test plans and cases)
• Fosters learning and growth for group members through advice, guidance and mentoring, and creates and/or delegates challenging assignments to help individuals advance their careers; often leads team when needed, and may as Manager in times of managerial absence
• Keeps technically abreast of trends and advancements related to Citrix products incorporating these improvements into the overall testing process and anticipating their application in future projects; actively supports others to increase technical knowledge through research, training and peer support
Knowledge and Skills
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field; for individuals holding an advanced degree in one of these fields, additional years of formal education may be regarded as equivalent work experience
• 10+ years of directly related work experience; equivalent experience many be substituted for formal education; at least 5 years of experience in Automation development/Automation framework.
• Experience providing leadership to others with regard to Automation, Automated Test tools and frameworks
• Expertise either in Mobile apps(iOS/Android) Test Automation or one of the object oriented languages (e.g., C++ or Java); expertise in OOAD principles and methodologies (e.g., UML), networking, multi-threaded programming and OS concepts
• Expert level knowledge of Windows and Mac OS as well as native applications including installation and configuration; good UNIX knowledge; solid understanding of web based software/protocols and database concepts; good understanding of software programming structure
• Experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous Development model would be an added advantage.
• Experience publishing to blogs, community sites, support forums, and drafting pate
Citrix Systems, Inc. is an American multinational software company founded in 1989, that provides server and desktop virtualization, networking, software-as-a-service, and cloud computing technologies, including Xen open source products.Know more about Citrix