1. Position: Enterprise Account Manager – Bangalore
· Coordinates/Owns account plans for govt. accounts in the account planning process.
· Focuses on deals/opportunities and value and/or volume portfolio management, and selling a range of HP products and solutions.
· Uses specialty to leverage existing opportunities in account.
· Establishes a professional working relationship (up to the executive level) with clients, focusing mainly on specialist buyers, e.g. IT.
· University or Bachelor's Degree; advanced degree or MBA desired
· Typically 5-8 years account management experience.
· Should have experience in managing PSU, Defense, Govt. Accounts, Ministries, DGS&D
2. Position: Bid Desk Pricing Analyst (APJ) – Bangalore
· Work as Single point of contact for managing end to end pricing approval interface with country and region sales and category teams
· Validate the opportunity justification on escalated deals beyond BD delegated approval matrix
· Review margin analysis/discount request and perform counter proposal
· First level university degree or equivalent experience.
· Typically 3-5 years of experience in a business analytics related function, preferably finance, accounting
· Strong communication skills language as well as other languages as required.
· Developed knowledge and skills with business applications (e.g., Adv Excel and Compass).
3. Position: Sales Consultant, Services – Gurgaon
· Contribute to building of the pipeline by generating leads and referrals and building on existing HP business within the account.
· Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, by developing a basic understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
· Support account managers by responding to customer requests in specialty area.
· Offer up-selling suggestions to account managers new business opportunities within the account.
· Work with the client, particularly with procurement on contract renewals.
· University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
4. Position: HPSM Consultant – Pune
· Experience in installing & configuring HP Service Manager based on customer requirements.
· Experience working with databases such as Oracle and MS SQL.
· Knowledge working with SM Workflows, Web services.
· Knowledge and experience working in HP Connect-IT and customizing the connectors.
· Experience working in tools like Connect-IT, TeMIP, UCMDB.
Hewlett-Packard Company or HP is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States.
Know more about HP