Senior MDM Consultant Brief Profile:Job Description:1.
Expert in i2/JDA MDM, Data Integration.2.
Good Understanding on SCM (Procurement,Transportation,Warehouse,Logistics)3.
Candidates should have a valid H1B Visa/Green Card4.
Candidates should be willing to relocate at Client Site and also be flexible to move within US.5.
Expertise on Banking, Telecom, Insurance clients Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
MDM in the subject lineDetailed Job Description
The Master Data Management (MDM Consultant will be responsible for leading implementations of Enterprise MDM solutions covering multiple data domains using the Teradata MDM solution running on the high performance Teradata Database Platform. The consultant will be a senior member of the MDM Center of Expertise (COE), a team of Data Management professionals that is a mix of US based resources and global resources from our Americas Development Centers.
The ideal candidate uses strong leadership and consultative skills coupled with a sound knowledge of the MDM solution space to conduct in depth master data assessments, business process analysis and requirements gathering, followed by architecting and deploying a global MDM solution.
This resource may also be responsible for certain pre-sales activities related to new MDM opportunities. In this capacity, the consultant may be responsible for assisting account teams with helping prospective clients understand how the Teradata MDM solution can address their key Master Data requirements. The consultant is also expected to lead PoC’s to demonstrate our ability to deliver on customer specific requirements using the customer’s data.
Specific experience in implementing CDI solutions (Customer Data Integration - B2B and B2C) is preferred, along with experience in working with 3rd party data aggregators like D&B, IRI, Nielsen, etc. The ideal candidate will also have a working knowledge of name and address cleansing, standardization and matching/de-duplication using Data Quality tools. Further, this role also requires a working knowledge of data integration (ETL, EAI, SOA, and Web Services) technologies. Essential Functions and Skills
• Strong business and technical analysis background
• Solid understanding of Data Management concepts such as Data Harmonization, Data Governance, Data Stewardship, Data Profiling and Data Quality, Hierarchy Management, and Metadata Management
• Experience implementing MDM solutions in multiple data domains (Customer, Product, Location, Vendor, Supply Chain, etc.).
• Experience in Teradata MDM or i2 MDM or i2 ABPP preferred. Expertise in other MDM tools such as Informatica/Siperian, IBM, Oracle MDM will be considered.
• Specific experience with Customer Data Integration (CDI) is a plus
• Working knowledge of one or more Data Quality tools such as Trillium, Loqate, SAP Data Services, DataFlux and Informatica DQ
• Sound understanding of Relational Database concepts and programming
• Expertise in UI and UX design, Workflow design
• Resource Management/Scheduling and Project Management
• Excellent oral and written communication & presentation skills, analytical and problem solving skills