In this position, you will join Sales and Marketing IT (SMIT) group that delivers Saleforce.com solutions (SFDC) for Sales and Marketing and other business partners at Intel. Our department's goal is to support the transformative efforts of our new Customer Relationship Management sales and service clouds. We are looking for a Salesforce.com Developer who enjoys driving, building, and partnering the new way to deliver transformative results. The individual will be asked to understand and suggest improvements to business process, model solution designs using Salesforce.com that automate those process, and implement those models as easily maintainable solutions. The individual may also be required to offer consulting services to other organizations and efforts with SMIT and other parts of Intel seeking to use Saleforce.com.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead and participate in analysis of specific business objectives, and participate in technical design sessions.
- Partner with IT architects on design and integration techniques for our case management services.
- Execute proof-of-concept design experiments work to explore solution options.
- Be able to drive and optimize declarative and customization designs and carry out SFDC configurations and development.
- Work with cross functional team members in identifying, evaluating, and developing solutions that meet user requirements by utilizing the SFDC toolkit (e.g. Visualforce, Apex, Triggers, etc.)
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace in all areas of SFDC.
- Subject matter expert for development and support of provided solutions
- Designing and managing the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- Participate in all phases of solution lifecycle delivery including identifying/ defining a need, designing solutions, constructing the chosen solution, validating/implementing/supporting the
- solution by utilization of an Agile delivery model
- Provide daily support of solution implementations
- You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, information systems, or other related field.
- 3 to 5 yrs as an application developer or software engineer with history of launching and developing enterprise applications
- Solid understanding on OO program language like C#, HTML, CSS
- Development experience with the SFDC toolkit (e.g. Visual force, Apex, S-controls, Triggers, Chatter, Apex Data Loader, Apex Explorer, etc.) desirable
- Experience working with integrations / APIs
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with Agile development practices a plus.
- 1-3 years Salesforce.com configuration experience with VisualForce development experience.
- Experience with Agile development practices.
- Salesforce.com administrator and/or developer certification