1. Technical Support Engineers
• Responsible for overseeing customer technical support engineers in providing assistance to customers and resellers in problem identification and resolution.
• Manages daily activities of one or more support teams, and specializes in support targeting high-end Enterprise level customers or channel partners with advanced support needs.
• May include management of Technical Resource Managers (TRMs) in providing advanced-level proactive customer support services. Establishes staff schedules for ACD queue coverage and individual or group training sessions.
• Conducts regular 1:1 and team meetings to evaluate individual and team performance, and facilitate development of proficiency in both technical skills and general customer service skills. Must participate in rotational 'on-call manager' operation, and must become familiar with intricacies of worldwide 'follow the sun routing'.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Excellent understanding of Citrix mission and corporate objectives and ability to apply this knowledge within Citrix and for customer facing issues.
• Full knowledge of Citrix support processes and escalation paths.
• Citrix business Savvy
2. Manager Field Sales
The Principal Corporate Account Manager sells Citrix products and services direct to the company’s most strategic, complex named Fortune 5000 accounts. Principal CAM has 5 or more years of experience selling complex software solutions to large enterprise accounts. Principal CAM is viewed as an expert in either application and/or networking technologies.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
• Establish relationships and engage at executive levels within assigned accounts to identify and sell Citrix products and services direct to the company’s most strategic, complex named Fortune 500 accounts. Strong customer interaction at the Sr. Management level with support on forming a relationship with C level contacts within these accounts.
• May be a team leader and provide professional leadership and coordination
• Carry a revenue quota to meet or exceed sales targets and demonstrate continuous progress towards achieving account strategies.
• Identify, develop, execute, and maintain account strategies to drive adoption of Citrix product and services revenue within assigned enterprise accounts and their subsidiaries and affiliates. Accounts are key, strategic and may have complex requirements.
• Establish and lead teams of internal and external resources to identify, pursue, and close specific opportunities consistent with account strategies.
• Establish and maintain close relationships with inside sales, systems engineers, consultants, and sales specialists to access to and leverage from appropriate internal resources.
• Establish and maintain relationships with resellers, system integrators, and any other external partner to develop and achieve account strategies and opportunity plans.
• Understand and navigate account procurement practices to successfully negotiate profitable licensing contracts. • Drive prompt resolution of customer issues and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction with Citrix products and services.
• Serve as the primary client contact for non-technical or support issues requiring escalation.
• Provide regular and efficient updates on assigned accounts to sales management.
• Ensure accurate and timely forecasts in SalesForce.com.
• Assist in securing non-commissionable revenue in assigned accounts (including Subscription Advantage).
Qualifications (knowledge, skills, abilities)
• Demonstrated track record of establishing strategic executive level relationships to position and sell software and services to Fortune 500 companies.
• Proven ability to develop and maintain executive level relationships with both business and IT customers.
• Proven ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal marketing, technology, implementation, and product development teams.
• Strong consultative selling ability – critical questioning, listening, analytical, negotiation, communication, and presentation.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and articulate compelling qualitative and quantitative business cases for IT solutions.
• Proven ability to manage long, complex sales cycles from beginning to end and ability to close large complex deals with enterprise accounts
• Demonstrated knowledge of strategic/large account sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, develop business cases, and negotiate and close deals.
• Solid understanding of Citrix competitive domain and technologies.
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
• 8+ years of sales experience, with at least 5 years selling software to large enterprise accounts and strong history of quota achievement.
• Viewed as an expert in application software or networking sales in the company and/or industry.
• Track record of meeting or exceeding enterprise sales quotas in excess of $1 million a year.
• Proven track record in closing complex enterprise sales.
• Experience working with external partners to develop and close business within enterprise accounts.
• Experience in negotiating complex software licensing agreements.
• Experience using sales automation tools such as SalesForce.com.
• Network of enterprise “reference contacts” with whom one has built a trust relationship and with whom one can gain an audience to present Citrix solutions and identify opportunities.
• Experience in a minimum of 1 to 2 of the following areas of expertise: (i) application and core technology (database, operating systems, application platforms, hardware, networking); (ii) Internet solution selling (service, hardware, software); and/or (iii) networking, security and/or WAN optimization.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is an American multinational software company founded in 1989, that provides server and desktop virtualization, networking, software-as-a-service, and cloud computing technologies, including Xen open source products.Know more about Citrix