Company : Engineering /pharma/construction Group
Salary : 5 Lac-7lac
Location : Indore
Designation: Manager Regulatory Affairs (Import/Export)
Reporting to: Managing Director
Responsibility: Excellent customer service skills and knowledge of export laws and regulations
No. of position: 1
Education: M.Sc/M.B.A/PGDM ,Graduation (B.Sc)
Salary: No bar for deserving candidate
- Manage the movement of products/materials in and/out of the country in accordance with organizational policy and procedure, and to comply with relevant local, country and international law and process.
- Manage the necessary documentation and online forms of the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all import/export activities.
- Relevant knowledge of import/export law and procedure, tariffs, and duties, licenses and restriction.
- Manage financial and currency processes and transactions accordance with policy and law, and to optimize cost-effectiveness of activities.
- Communicate with export and import and related authorities and customers and suppliers in all relevant territories and countries as necessary to ensure efficient positive and lawful relations, s support and activities.
- Anticipate research and report on future changes in import/export laws and in relevant local territory practice and ensure such knowledge is factored into the planning of the department’s own strategy resources and procedure.
- Co-ordination for product permission. Loan licenses. Contract manufacturing agreements related legal documentation and other technical matters.
- Pre-shipment and Post-shipment Export documentation, assisting export finance department in export documentation as per L/C. Issue Of Certificate Of Origin, Bank Certificates, Legalization Of Export Documents. Preparation of B/L instruction for issuing final Original B/L, Certificate of Origin, GSP FORM - A certificate of origin, Phyto sanitary certificate, Fumigation Certificate.
- Compilation and submission of Annual/Biannual/Quinquennial reports of Drug Product to CRA.
- Liaison with various departments like F&D, Analytical Development,and Corporate affairs
- Communication with country managers and company representative regularly, to have an update on the registration status.
- Preparation of checklist according to country guidelines and keeping track of any revisions in guidelines for different countries
- Collection, reviewing all the documents as per the guideline and compilation of data
- Good knowledge of pharmaceutical formulation manufacturing processes. Development.
- Capability to handle various departments independently.
- Monday- Saturday 10.30 am – 5.30 pm ( SUNDAY & NATIONAL HOLIDAY CLOSED)
STEPLINKINDIA HR CONSULTANT-304, RATANMANI COMPLEX 7/1 NEW PALASIA INDORE MP 452001 PHONE- 0731-4293614