Kronos' Cloud Infrastructure Team is seeking a Cloud Tools Automation-Engineer capable of integrating within an experienced cross-functional team responsible for support, and on-going daily maintenance of various Cloud Infrastructure Technology Tools with an emphasis on Automation-based Solutions in our hosted production/DR environments. The position requires practical hands on knowledge and a good understanding for System/Server Build Automation, Monitoring, Log/Security Management, and various Patching Tools. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to…
- Managing and configuring cloud solution tools ranging from system/server and application build automation, monitoring, logging.
- Assist users of these tools in development of work place efficiencies and process flow developments
- Support and work within the ITIL support structure for Change, Problem and Capacity management
- Collaborate closely with other support teams to provide quality of service to our internal & external customers
- Develop documentation in the form of basic How To documents, design documentation, performance reporting as well as operational process and procedures
- Related Bachelor’s degree preferred and 3+ years of experience with Cloud-based Support and automation Tools required or 5+ years direct Tools engineering and support experience
- Fundamental understanding and direct hands on experience with major cloud based tools and automation solutions.
- Fundamental experience with Hardware-centric monitoring tools i.e. HP Insight Manager
- Solid Basic Understanding of cloud based network functionality and operations
- Solid Basic Understanding of cloud based platform solution, functionality and operations
- Understanding and experience with Support and Service Desk applications.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- ITIL experience or certification in the following areas is a strong plus
- ITIL foundations V3, Change management, Problem management, Capacity Management