- Ability to drive Application development plan for the entire release
- Quickly, efficiently and independently resolve highly complex problems, customer issues even those of large scale or across multiple products.
- Applies engineering best practices (e.g. Unit testing) to consistently produce sound solutions of high quality. Able to independently produce quality solutions on problems of high complexity.
- Participates in the process of setting future technical strategies and influences strategic direction for product and product family in reaction to business needs or industry trends.
- Adapts and promotes overall direction to reflect changes within the company.
- Provides technical direction for Application Research, Design, Analysis, Testing, Process Improvement and Troubleshooting
- Able to document details of functionality, design and architecture of the components.
- Able to review the code of peers
Mentor junior members in the team for technical queries.
- Clear and concise written & verbal communication skills.
- Experience in large-scale data centric products a plus.
- Security experience is a plus.
- Candidates from product companies preferred.
- Agile software development experience is preferred.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills :
- 3-5 years of hands on experience in Java technology on Windows.