DBMS, SQL Interview Questions
- What are outer Joins?
- What is Index?
- What is the difference between primary key and unique key?
- What is the condition for UNION and what is difference between UNION and UNION ALL, which is better from performance stand point and why?
- If there are two entities Emp and Project there is many-2 relationship, in normalized scenario, how many tables are required to capture this relationship?
- What is difference between View, table?
- How you will find 5 highest salary of emp?
- Find max salary from Emp (id,age,sal)?
- Find second max salary from Emp(id,age,sal)?
- Any simple Example of group by clause?
- Difference between primary & unique key?
- Difference between HAVING and WHERE clause?
- Query using GROUP BY and HAVING?
- Query using grouping functions(like Max, Min)?
- Difference between UNIQUE and PRIMARY KEY?
- PRIMARY KEY vs FORIEGN KEY?
- Sub query and Correlated sub query?
- Difference between Cartesian product vs Join?
- What is the primary key and can primary key contain more than 1 column?
- What is index and is it mandatory to define index while defining the index?
- What are the types of joins?
- What is the difference between outter joins and inner join?
- What is left outter, right outter and full outter join and what will be the output if 2 tables are joined using full outter join?
- How can we indentify duplicate records in a table?
- How can we establish many-to-many relationship between 2 tables?
About the Author:
Connect with us
Like us on Facebook
Comment using your Joblagao account
or comment with facebook account