60% in 10th, 12th and 65% in B-Tech
Pay Package :
Presentation By Company:
- Pre-Placement Talk was started in the morning. Given by Infosys people
- Written Test
- Technical and Hr Round .
ROUND 1) Written Test:
- Online Written Test Consist of 3 sections
- Reasoning section, Aptitude section, Verbal Section
Reasoning Sections Consist ( Time: 15 questions, 25 minutes)
- Syllogism Questions
- Data Interpretation Questions
- Data sufficiency Questions
Aptitude section ( Time :10 questions, 35 minutes)
- 5 questions from work, Distance, Time , P&C
Verbal Sections (Time : 40 questions, 35 minutes)
- Sentence Correction.
- Insert Correct Phrase.
- Fill In the blacks Questions
- Find the missing number
So basically Written test was easy only but you have to manage your time properly to clear this round and if you have clear the written round 70% chance you will get selected.
( So manage your time properly )
Some of The Example Questions :
- 3 persons were Ricky, Tommy, Micky. Each of them told false to the police that he had not committed the crime. Police arrested Tommy and cross questioned him. Police were sure that 2 of 3 were telling truth. Tommy said to the Police on cross questioning that the other 2 were telling false. Who had committed the crime?Ans: Tommy
- Some problem from Shakuntala Devi regarding 4 clocks that the 1st one is ahead 10 minutes of the real time, 2nd clock lags 10 mins of the 1st clock, 3rd one again 5 mins ahead of 2nd and at last 4th clock lags 5 mins of the 3rd one. If the time is set at 12 noon what will be the time shown by the 4th clock at 6 p.m.Ans: 5:47:25
- One puzzle regarding nicknames of 4 persons A,B,C,D essentially not in order. Nicknames were Dummy, Aiken, Jimmy another one I can’t Very hard to remember them too as the are very odd. There were relations of Race competition & Weight Lifting. One runs faster than someone who in tern is less healthier than someone—This way. Well let us see the result.Ans: A — Aiken
B — Forgot
C — Jimmy
- One ball is freed from a height of 180 ft. Each time the ball bounces 1/10th times of its previous altitude. Unto it comes to rest how much distance it covers.Ans: 220ft
Round 2) Technical Interview And HR Round :
Questions Asked :
- Introduce Your Self: I was Introducing My Self But then the Interviewer Interrupt in between and asked me tell something not given in the resume.
- Then I started him to explain about my project in details what was my role and contribution in the project
- Then the second question in the interview can u tell me Difference B/W CPP, C and Java?
- Then he asked in which subject you are good I told him Data structure.
- Then he asked me merge short algorithm
- Then he asked me bubble short algorithm
- Then he asked me the worst case and the best case of both the algorithm.
- Then he asked me some HR Questions Do you have any problem in relocation in Chennai
- Then he asked me why would you like you to join Infosys
- Then last questions he asked me do I have any questions from my side ??
- Then I asked interviewer can you explain me the work culture of the company ? he was very happy with my questions then he explain me about the company and the company dedication towards their employee.
- At last he wished me all the best for the result .
Infosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, software engineering and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Infosys has a global footprint with offices and development centers across the world.
In 2012, Infosys announced a new office in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to service Harley-Davidson, being the 18th international office in the United States. Infosys hired 1,200 United States employees in 2011, and expanded the workforce by an additional 2,000 employees in 2012.
*ALL THE BEST *