Criteria: 60% Throughout In Academics Career
Profile: Shell Business Operations
Package: 5.5 Lpa
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- Hr Round
Round 1) Written Test
- The Written Test Consist of fully Technical questions Around 40 questions were there the time given was 1 hour so you have to be very fast . As I was from instrumentation background the questions was related to flow measurement, level measurement , Electrical and measurement section.
Round 2) Technical Interview
- Introduce yourself
- In this round technical questions related to your branch was asked like i was from instrumentation background so questions was related to flow and level measurement
- Questions was like what are the different types of flow measurement what are its advantage and disadvantage .
- Which is better flow meter venture or Orifice flow meter . why ?
- Can you tell me the principle of mass flow meter .? types of mass flow meter?
- One Management questions was asked how you will sell the flow meter can you explain interviewer asked me to give example so i took the example of lselling the venturi flow meter so for selling the product you should know every thing about the product so basically he want to test my technical knowledge as well as management skills . so i explained him firstly i will tell to my customer about the venturi flow meter then what are its advantage where we can use it what are the range of the venturi how our venturi meter is better then other product
- As we know the profile they were offering was business operation so they need the student who is good in technical side and management side also
Round 3) HR Round:
- In this round basic hr questions were asked why you want to join shell the best way to get the answer of this questions is to visit there sites and please listen there presentation about the company given by the team .
- Tell me about your strength and weakness how you will tackle them . These are small question but make a proper note that you answers all these questions properly
- Be good in the technical side prepare any one topic properly for the interview
- Be confident about your answers in the interview interviewer will try to confuse you
- Try to explore there site more what are there operations in India.
- Properly listen the questions and then answers in the interview.
About the company:
Shell is an Anglo–Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom. Created by the merger of Royal Dutch Petroleum and UK-based Shell Transport & Trading, it is the fourth largest company in the world as of 2014, in terms of revenue, and one of the six oil and gas “supermajors”.
Shell is vertically integrated and is active in every area of the oil and gas industry, including exploration and production, refining, distribution and marketing, petrochemicals, power generation and trading. It has minor renewable energy activities in the form of biofuels and wind. It has operations in over 90 countries, produces around 3.1 million barrels of oil equivalent per day and has 44,000 service stations worldwide. Shell Oil Company, its subsidiary in the United States, is one of its largest businesses
Source Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Dutch_Shell
*ALL THE BEST for Shell Campus Placement 2015*