Among many companies Google has been known for exhaustive interview process. Everyone get prepared before interview according to the job role, but most company asked wonderful question, one of them is Google.
But Google banned this idiocy being asked, List of Ten toughest interview question weeded by Google:
1. You are shrunk to the height of a nickel and your mass is proportionally reduced so as to maintain your original density. You are then thrown into an empty glass blender. The blades will start moving in 60 seconds. What do you do?
2. Describe a database in 3 sentences to your eight year old son?
3. You are given 2 eggs, if you have access to a 100-story building. Eggs can be very hard or very fragile means it may break if dropped from the first floor or may not even break if dropped from 100th floor. Both eggs are identical. You need to figure out the highest floor of a 100-story building an egg can be dropped without breaking. The question is how many drops you need to make. You are allowed to break 2 eggs in the process.
4. Why are manhole covers round?
5. You have 8 balls all of the same size. 7 of them weigh the same, and one of them weighs slightly more. How can you find the ball that is heavier by using a balance and only two weighings?
6. You’re the captain of a pirate ship and your crew gets to vote on how the gold is divided up. If fewer than half of the pirates agree with you, you die. How do you recommend apportioning the gold in such a way that you get a good share of the booty, but still survive?
7. A man pushed his car to a hotel and lost his fortune. What happened?
8. How many golf balls can fit in a school bus?
9. How many times a day does a clock’s hands overlap?
10. How many times a day does a clock’s hands make right angle?